Payment and delivery
A payment link will be sent for payment.
Payment cards are accepted: VISA Inc, MasterCard WorldWide.
To pay for the goods with a bank card when placing an order, you need to contact a commercial specialist in the chatbot on the main page, make an order and select the warehouse address. After that, you will be sent a link to pay for the order.
When paying for an order with a bank card, the payment is processed on the bank’s authorization page, where you need to enter your bank card details:
- card type
- card number
- the validity period of the card (indicated on the front of the card)
- Cardholder’s name (in Latin letters, exactly as indicated on the card)
- CVC2/CVV2 code
If your card is connected to the 3D-Secure service, you will be automatically redirected to the page of the bank that issued the card to undergo the authentication procedure. For information about the rules and methods of additional identification, check with the Bank that issued you a bank card.
The security of processing Internet payments through the bank’s payment gateway is guaranteed by the PCI DSS international security certificate. Information is transmitted using SSL encryption technology. This information is not available to outsiders.
Tips and recommendations on the necessary security measures for making payments using a bank card:
- take care of your plastic cards the same way you take care of cash. Don’t forget them in the car, restaurant, shop, etc;
- never give your full credit card number over the phone to any person or company;
- always have at hand the phone number for emergency communication with the bank that issued your card, and in case of its loss, contact the bank immediately;
- enter the card details only when making a purchase. Never specify them for any other reasons;
Delivery is made on the 1st-10th day from the moment the money is credited to our account. The goods are delivered on working days from 10-00 to 18-00. Upon receipt of the goods, the representative of the legal entity must have a power of attorney with a seal from the payer company or the seal itself.
The delivery of the goods is carried out in accordance with the terms of the concluded contract. The goods are delivered in accordance with the conditions agreed in the contract with the transport company.
The return or exchange of goods is made in accordance with the terms of the concluded delivery contract.
The terms of the product quality guarantee are agreed upon by the parties in the contract.